The University of the Aftermarket is now registering students for 15 online courses that will begin Jan. 14, 2013.
Registration is open through Jan. 7, 2013, the University says, and prospective students are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice.
The University says the Winter/Spring Semester courses enable industry professionals to earn continuing education units (CEU) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation.
Each course is worth 3.0 CEU credits, and the following courses are said to be available:
- ADV 1100: Principles of Advertising
- AM 2560: Strategic Sales and Marketing Issues
- AM 2640: Dealership Variable Operations
- AM 2650: Dealership Fixed Operations
- AMM 1100: Introduction to the Automotive and Heavy Duty Trucks
- AMM 2050: Automotive Retail/Wholesale Management
- MGT 2300: Principles of Management
- MGT 2500: Human Resource Management
- MGT 3500: Operations Management
- MGT 3700: Practice of Management and Leadership
- MGT 4030: International Management
- MGT 4250: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 4800: Strategic Planning
- MKT 2080: Principles of Marketing
- MKT 3000: E-Commerce
For detailed course descriptions, and to register for a course, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com, or call 1-800-551-2882.