Robinair has debuted its new 34888HD heavy-duty A/C RRR machine for North America. The new R-134a machine is fully automatic and is the most efficient in the industry, Robinair says, recovering up to 98.5 percent of old refrigerant.
The new machine is engineered to save time in the shop with fully automatic operation and a removable tank for larger A/C systems. Robinair says technicians can set the 34888HD and walk away as it recovers, evacuates, leak tests, recharges and drains and injects oil back into the system.
According to the company, technicians will appreciate the new Robinair machine’s list of convenience and performance features, including:
- A nitrogen port to inject nitrogen into the system to dry and check for leaks
- Automatic air purge to eliminate system-damaging air without needing to monitor gauges or open valves
- Vacuum feature defaults to 15 minutes; can be set for up to 99 minutes
- Refrigerant management system displays refrigerant use and monitor remaining filter life, alerting the user when 1/3 filter life remains
- Removable, large capacity 50-lb. external tank for performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems
- Automatic oil drain and inject
- 18 ft. hoses, 5 CFM pump and 3/8 horsepower compressor enhance convenience and help recover refrigerant faster
- Multilingual display with French, English and Spanish options
- Optional printer to capture and retain vehicle service data
Robinair says the new 34888HD will be available in November 2017.