Dayton, Ohio-based Gem City Tire, one of the Midwest’s leading commercial truck tire dealerships, has opened its eighth location: a 43,000-sq.-ft., full-service truck tire center in the Indianapolis suburb of Plainfield, Ind.
Gem City says the Plainfield center is strategically located near Interstate 70 at 2701 Stafford Road.
“Our new facility provides a comprehensive range of premium products and services to keep trucks running efficiently,” says Jeff Lecklider, Gem City Tire’s founder and president.
In addition to offering Goodyear brand commercial truck tires and retreads, the company says the store provides the following services:
- 24/7 Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service performed by Tire Industry Association-certified technicians
- Department of Transportation and tractor/trailer inspections
- Preventive maintenance services, including truck alignments and oil changes
- Light mechanical services, such as brake replacement, electrical system repair and more
- Wheel refinishing and powder coating
- Six drive-through service bays
Gem City Tire’s new location “underscores our commitment to serving the trucking industry with premium-quality products and the highest degree of service and professionalism,” says Lecklider.
In addition to its new location in Plainfield, Gem City Tire has seven other truck centers. They are located in Indianapolis; Edinburgh, Ind.; Columbus, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Champaign, Ill.; and Peoria, Ill.; Gem City Tire’s Dayton location includes a Goodyear authorized retread plant.