Navistar‘s Jeff Sass and Lauro Perez have been added the scheduled list of speakers for the first annual Heavy Duty Repair Forum, set for April 10-11, 2018, in Fort Worth, Texas.
Sass, the company’s senior vice president of sales and marketing, and Perez, director of procurement, will share information regarding the latest technology in new model International trucks and the company’s procurement processes. The presentation will help attendees better understand how current and future technology will enable all industry stakeholders to be better prepared and equipped to provide safe and proper repairs, as well as products and services to address the needs of the industry.
Other event takeaways for attendees will include:
- Learn how to apply estimating best practices into your business
- Understand the growing demand for pre- and post-scanning
- Interact with an insurance panel
- Comprehend relevant labor laws and the importance of employee handbooks in protecting your business
- Discover the latest solutions to one of the industry’s biggest challenges – parts pricing and sourcing
For more information about the upcoming event, and to register, please CLICK HERE.