Heavy Duty Leadership is a cornerstone in the industry’s efforts to foster the development of a new generation of visionary executives who will help drive the heavy-duty aftermarket to new levels. The program, according to an announcement, is an intense and intellectually challenging one-week residential executive development program designed for early to mid-career, management-track heavy-duty professionals in all market segments.
The program is led by heavy-duty industry leaders who collaborate with faculty from Northwood University’s DeVos Graduate School of Management and the University of the Aftermarket. This partnership allows for a mix of the practical and theoretical, appropriate for all levels of the heavy-duty aftermarket.
The Heavy Duty Leadership experience includes a blend of industry research and market analysis, discussion and debate of new challenges and competitive strategies, individual skills training in team management, leadership roles, strategic thinking and planning, insight into supply-chain solutions and industry trends, as well as presentations by industry leaders.
Topics scheduled to be covered include:
- Global competition in HD technology
- Intimate roundtable discussions with HD leaders
- Developing leadership roles in the heavy-duty aftermarket
- Current topics in the HD aftermarket
- Team management and development
- OEM dealers as customers and competitors
- Developing your organization’s unique strategy in multi-channel markets
- Strategic management of internal assets
- Succession planning
- Leadership and strategic change
- Industry leader lectures and group discussions
- Heavy-duty case studies
- Class networking
- Mentoring and leadership
- Heavy-duty supply chain topics
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.