Meritor has announced enhancements to MeritorPartsXpress.com, including Xact Search, a tool for users to identify and order brake shoe kits based on specific search criteria, and a redesigned homepage that enhances the user experience and helps customers find what they need faster.
Improvements also include the addition of Xpress Lane, a tool that offers quick ordering, as well as price availability for registered customers, the company says.
“As online parts ordering continues to grow, MeritorPartsXpress.com is evolving into an even more comprehensive resource designed to deliver single-click solutions customers need to be successful,” says Christy Westrich, Meritor director of customer loyalty. “These improvements offer customers quick navigation and a variety of self-service tools to locate aftermarket parts, product information and other resources that help keep vehicles on the road.”
The company says, despite an industry-wide slowdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, traffic on the 24-hour aftermarket e-commerce platform has increased by more than 22 percent since last year as Meritor improved features and functionality to help warehouse distributors, OEMs, dealers, fleets and independent garages find information on more than 100,000 aftermarket parts.
Meritor says the latest enhancements also include:
- Xpress Fact landing pages offering product line overviews and announcements, as well as access to literature, training and videos.
- Every landing page has a gallery-style view showing all parts categories within a specific product line.
- Expanded bill of material functionality to compare all component pricing for assemblies and kits.
- Printable product specification sheets for registered users now include details for interchange, alternate and related items for parts.
- Messages flagging certain products as “special order parts” or “parts not sold separately.”
“Meritor will continue to enhance the site as part of its M2022 strategic goal to exceed customer expectations,” Westrich says.