Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (June 22-28, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Dynamic TPMS has launched its latest tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensor with the introduction of the DVT-PRO, a single sensor solution.
- Snap-on has launched the ASGP102BG two-piece Instinct non-marring trim pad tool set, which is designed to remove clips and fasteners while reducing vehicle interior damage.
- Talbert Manufacturing introduced the Tag-A-Long Austin Carry-All Series (AC Series) trailers.
- TE Connectivity debuted its SuperSeal Pro Two-Position Sealed Connectors for inline applications.
- World American has added more than a dozen new torque rod part numbers to its product line.