Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (July 27-Aug. 2, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Carrier Transicold updated its TripLINK data management platform for 24/7 remote monitoring.
- Dana Incorporated has introduced its Spicer Trac-Lok limited-slip differentials for medium-duty truck applications.
- Double Coin and CMA added the RLB452 open shoulder drive-position tire and RR202 5-rib highway service tire.
- Milwaukee Tool is expanding its workwear lineup with the addition of a multifunctional neck gaiter.
- Phillips Industries has created a hands-free door extension, the STA-SAFE, to attach to public door handles.