The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 3-Aug. 9, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Rainer Müller-Finkeldei has been appointed senior vice president of engineering and technology at Daimler Trucks North America, replacing Dr. Wilfried Achenbach, who is retiring.
- Tim Kraus is stepping down as president and chief operating officer of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association. Kraus has led the organization since 2004. He will remain with HDMA until Feb. 2021.
- Jim Press has joined Work Truck Solutions as a senior advisor.
- Red Dot has hired Matt Jun as vice president of engineering.
- The Washington Business Journal selected K.Neal Truck & Bus Center President, Korey Neal as a 2020 40 Under 40 awardee, which honors the next generation of Greater Washington business elite.