Meritor has announced additional enhancements to MeritorPartsXpress.com it says streamlines the ordering process and provides self-service tools.
Meritor says the site improvements create a customized, quick and informative experience for each user based on location and other criteria.
Newly launched features include:
- Real-time product inventory messaging regarding availability and delivery specifications (e.g. Get it by date; Want it by date) based on user’s location
- Detailed in-stock and out-of-stock messages
- Price and Availability look-up, compatible with copy-and-paste function for quick part number searches
- Complete 24-hour, full-service order management capabilities, including cancel/reorder functionality, for those with user ID
- Ability to “drag and drop,” as well as copy-and-paste function for stock upload and faster ordering
“With these MeritorPartsXpress.com improvements, Meritor is incorporating features that many customers are familiar with — and now expect — as part of their online shopping experiences,” says Christy Westrich, Meritor director of customer loyalty. “These enhancements not only help Meritor differentiate itself in the industry but are also one of the ways that we are continually improving the customer experience.”
MeritorPartsXpress.com is a 24-hour aftermarket service tool that helps customers find the parts and information they need to keep their fleets on the road. Warehouse distributors, OEMs, dealers, fleets and independent garages can benefit from the site.