BBB Industries announces the release of its updated catalog for Remy high-performance starters and alternators. The updated catalog provides customers with expanded coverage to help them generate more sales, the company says.
- Key aspects to the updated catalog include:
- Over 58.6 million in additional vehicles in operation (VIO) catalog coverage
- Fewer part numbers for equivalent coverage
- Added part numbers for expanded application coverage of 7.4 million VIO
- Expanded new unit program
“BBB’s expertise in the rotating electric category, combined with a clear understanding of today’s technicians and vehicles, enables us to provide reliable parts and the most comprehensive catalog to the market,” says Matt Heater, BBB director, marketing and product management for rotating electric.