Optronics International announced it has introduced eight new LED utility and work lights, expanding its total category offering by 40 percent and its packaged line by 50 percent. The eight new LED lamps come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are all available in retail packages and in bulk.
The new lamps range from utility and work lights to scene lights, and even include a freestanding, rechargeable, cordless, multifunctional LED lamp. The products enable users to address a vast array of auxiliary lighting applications. With a variety of shapes, sizes, prices and raw lumen outputs ranging from 1,000 to 20,000, Optronics’ entire family of LED utility and work lights can match any budget and any application, the company says.
“Utility and work lights are vital for those working in, on and around vehicles, particularly as the days grow shorter this winter,” says Marcus Hester, Optronics vice president of sales and marketing. “With 28 LED competitively priced utility and work lights available, Optronics now has the most formidable product offering in the marketplace.”
The list of new LED utility and work lights includes:
- TLL41FS Rubber Housing Utility Light with rugged, rubberized housing and seven LEDs.
- TLL42FS Swivel Base Utility/Work Light featuring swivel points on both its mounting bracket and handle for unlimited positioning and 13 LEDs.
- TLL145FS Utility Work Light with die-cast aluminum housing and seven LEDs.
- TLL153FK Mini Utility Lights in a two-light set, each with nine LEDs.
- UCL26CS Low Profile Flood Light with two-inch thickness and six LEDs.
- UCL28CS Off-Road Spotlight with die-cast aluminum housing and tough powder-coated finish.
- UCL42CS Mini Scene Light with unique 45-degree directional flood beam pattern.
- UCL73 Rechargeable, Cordless Utility Light with spot, flood and emergency beam functions and multi-device charging capabilities via USB port.
With the exception of the off-road spotlight, all the new lamps come with stainless steel mounting hardware and either IP65 or IP67 rating for contaminant resistance. All the lamps are designed to be compatible with both 12- and 24-volt electrical systems, the company says.
Optronics says it offers distributors one of the most sophisticated and comprehensive arrays of merchandising tools in the commercial vehicle industry. Custom display, planogramming and complementary point-of-purchase and point-of-sale distributor support are readily available.
Optronics’ retail displays offer visibility and flexibility to retailers. Floor displays and bin boxes are large and built to last and to attract the eye.