The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- TopMark Funding has hired Laura Noblin as a senior funder. Cece Yao, a former TopMark employee, has returned to assist in the organization’s growth of its operations team. TopMark Funding also promoted Nathan Cannon to vice president of finance.
- Peterson Manufacturing has named Jeff Geoffrey as director of marketing and business development.
- Rush Enterprises Vice President, Medium-Duty Truck and Bus Sales Steve Taylor will retire on Dec. 31. Scott Chowaniec has been promoted to vice president, Medium-Duty Truck and Bus Sales, to replace Taylor.
- David Turner, new truck manager, Four Star Freightliner, recently donated 20 children’s bicycles to the Heart to Heart organization in Montgomery, Ala. Turner donated a bike for each chemo treatment he was recently forced to undergo for cancer. Turner learned on Dec. 3 that his cancer is now in remission.
- Red Dot has hired Jamie Weddle as its aftermarket product manager.