Daimler Trucks North America’s (DTNA) Alliance Parts intends to continue expanding its retail footprint, adding a number of locations in the coming year.
The quickly growing retail base is complemented by an increasing product portfolio, which Alliance says will help match customers with the right part for the job, and driving value where and when needed most.
“Though last year was one of the toughest in memory, Alliance Parts didn’t let off the accelerator to continue fueling our growth strategy. We maintained our focus to expand our retail footprint and provide more options to deliver greater value for every one of our customers,” says Brad Williamson, director, Alliance Parts. “Looking ahead into 2021 and beyond, we plan to ramp up our expansion by introducing even more product lines, opening more new retail locations, and further leveraging the ExceleratorParts.com platform to truly serve as a one-stop shop for all fleets’ value parts needs.”
Alliance says its retail locations primarily stock Alliance Parts and Detroit Reman products, but for added value, can be used as order pickup locations for the full offering of DTNA Genuine and Premier parts to provide a one-stop shop for DTNA customers. Alliance Parts says it grew its retail footprint by nearly 55 percent in 2020, and expects to increase it by an additional 50 percent in 2021.
Recently opened Alliance Parts retail channels include locations at the following dealerships:
- Fyda Freightliner in Columbus, Ohio
- Delta Truck Center in French Camp, Calif.
- Empire Truck Sales in Winona, Miss.
- Empire Truck Sales in Monroe, La.
- Empire Truck Sales in Natchez, Miss.
- Freightliner Northwest in Albany, Ore.
- Freighter of Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Hans’ Freightliner of Cleveland, Ohio
- I-State Truck Center in Lakeville, Minn.
- Kansas City Freightliner in Kansas City, Mo.
- New West Truck Centers in Lethbridge, Alberta
- Truck Center Companies in Liberal, Kan.
- Truck Centers, Inc. in South Bend, Ind.
- Truck Country in Marengo, Ill.
The company continues to expand its product offering. Alliance Parts expects to grow its product portfolio by an additional 30 percent in 2021. Recently added parts offerings from Alliance Parts include grilles, fenders, cordless brake shoes, aero/FlowBelow, calipers, mud flap hangers, new Cascadia bumpers, brake pads, DD Series 60 engine components (such as turbos, injectors, water and fuel pumps), electric shifters, headlights and suspension bushings.
The company says every Alliance-branded part meets or exceeds original equipment specifications for quality, fit and finish and are backed by a one-year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty.