We are down to the last few days to register for this Thursday’s MERA Technology Forum, set to be held during NACE / CARS 2015 at the COBO Center in Detroit.
Among the sessions scheduled for Thursday’s event include:
Thermal Spraying, featuring
- Joe Dewhirst, Project Engineer, Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC
- David Cook, Vice President, Flame-Spray Industries Inc.
Laser Deposition, featuring
- Todd Wieland, Director of Engineering, Cummins Inc.
- Juan Carlos Robles, Additive Manufacturing Engineer, DM3D Technology LLC
3-D Printing: Selective Laser Sintering, featuring
- Russ Schinzing, President, Electronics Remanufacturing Company LLC
- Tom Gogoe, President, Synergeering Group LLC
3-D Printing: Direct Metal Deposition, featuring
- Bhaskar Dutta, Chief Operating Officer, DM3D Technology LLC
- Lou Young, Director of New Business Development, Linear Mold & Engineering Inc.
MERA says audience participation will be encouraged, as questions from attendees will be answered during two interactive panel sessions. The forum will also provide ample time for networking.
To sign up and still attend this week’s event, please CLICK HERE. For registration assistance, contact Annie Felicelli at (248) 750-1280 or email@example.com. A complete copy of the agenda also is available here.