Veritas Advisors, a merger and acquisition advisory firm with 15 years of aftermarket experience, recently announced the availability of a heavy-duty service and collision shop available for sale in a large, urban market in the eastern U.S.
According to the firm, key features of the service shop include:
- Highly profitable and growing; plenty of production capacity to accommodate future revenues;
- Professionally managed (absentee-owner) operation with a sterling reputation for quality that is generating $4 - $6 million in sales annually;
- First-class facility on roughly five acres with ample room for expansion and convenient freeway access;
- Numerous high-volume referral arrangements with national and regional fleet operators; and
- Seller-owned real estate; willing to consider sale or long-term lease.
Veritas Advisors says anyone interested in learning more about this potential acquisition target should contact [email protected] or 714-299-5183 for more information. The firm states it would be happy to send a detailed Confidential Information Memorandum upon receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).