The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Aug 5-11, 2019).
- Axalta Coating Systems has promoted Troy Weaver vice president, global refinish.
- Daimler Trucks North America has named Paul Romanaggi to the new position of chief customer experience officer.
- Spartan Motors has appointed Angela K. Freeman to the company’s board of directors as well as to the board’s Human Resources and Compensation Committee.
- Winter Equipment has named Brian Liederbach as vice president of sales.
- The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) has hired Holly Wolfe, of Wolfe Strategies LLC, as managing director.
- Erich Jaeger USA Inc., announces Sasha Babenko as North America key account manager for the commercial vehicle and military markets.