The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) has announced the results of its annual election of officers and governors held recently in Dearborn, Mich.
Tim Myers, president of Alcoa Wheel and Transportation Products, has been re-elected as Chairman of the HDMA Board of Directors for 2016. He has served on the HDMA board since 2005 and as a member of its executive committee since 2009. He plays an active role in the HDMA board’s strategic planning group and has also been a strong participant in the association’s other affairs, HDMA says.
Elected for a three-year term as an HDMA board director is Jeffrey (Jay) Craig, CEO and president of Meritor, Inc. Previously, Craig served as Meritor’s president and chief operating officer; senior vice president and president, Commercial Truck & Industrial segment; and chief financial officer.
The HDMA board is responsible for the strategic direction, performance and member satisfaction of the 210-plus member Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association. HDMA says its strategic mission is to advance the commercial vehicle supplier industry and the business interests of its members.
The new HDMA board is as follows:
- Chairman – Tim Myers, president, Alcoa Wheel and Transportation Products
- Vice Chair – Tim Musgrave, president and CEO, Pressure Systems International
- Second Vice Chair – Gary Gerstenslager, president and CEO, Hendrickson International
- Immediate Past Chairman – Patrick Cavanagh, president and CEO of Enovation Controls
Newly Elected HDMA board member:
- Jay Craig, CEO & president, Meritor, Inc.
Returning HDMA Board of Governors:
- Pedro Ferro, president & CEO, Fras-le North America
- Richard Dauch, president and CEO, Accuride Corporation
- Randy Gardiner, president & CEO, Red Dot Corporation
- Timothy Kraus, president and COO, HDMA
- Steve Handschuh, president and CEO, MEMA
- Kevin Hawkesworth, president & CEO, Shaw Development
- Dennis Michels, president and CEO, Link Manufacturing
- Ronald I. Parker, chairman, president and CEO, Indianhead Industries
- Jack Shaffer, president & CEO, Bergstrom, Inc.
- Gary Smalley, president and CEO, Dayton Parts LLC