Clore Automotive introduces a new lineup of Jump-N-Carry booster cables that the company says cover boosting applications from occasional use passenger vehicle boosting to heavy-duty boosting of on-highway trucks and heavy agricultural equipment.
The new offering features 5 commercial grade models, which range from a 12 ft., 10 gauge cable set to a 25 ft., 2/0 cable set. The models are:
- Model No 410122 – 12 ft 10 GA Twin Booster Cables with 250A Clamps
- Model No 404202 – 20 ft 4 GA Twin Booster Cables with 600A Parrot Clamps
- Model No 402252 – 25 ft 2 GA Single Booster Cables with 600A Parrot Clamps
- Model No 401252 – 25 ft 1 GA Single Booster Cables with 800A HD Clamps
- Model No 422252 – 25 ft 2/0 GA Single Booster Cables with 800A HD Clamps
Clore says all models are designed for all-weather use, with TPR cable jackets that remain flexible in extreme temperatures and feature an operating temperature range from -40˚C to +80˚C.
The company adds that each cable set is specifically mated with its corresponding clamp pair for maximum power transfer to the disabled vehicle, with clamp amp ratings increasing with the cable gauge. All clamps provide strong biting force to penetrate corrosion on battery terminals. All models are packaged in color packaging for ideal retail presentation and feature a 1-year limited warranty, the company says.