Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (June 28-July 4).
- Carrier Transicold has consolidated its two popular mobile device apps for container refrigeration systems into a single app.
- Phillips Industries introduced the QWIK-CHANGE PAK, combining ready-to-install factory assembled tractor to trailer connection components and cable support.
- Snap-on intros new CT9010 18V 3/8-in. Drive Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench Kit designed for the heaviest applications.
- TRP is releasing new TRP leaf springs to join its growing product line of suspension parts for all makes of trucks, buses and trailers.
- ZF Group is introducing a new scalable suite of data and AI based services for ADAS Virtual Engineering and Digital Validation called ADAS.ai.