Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 6-12, 2021).
- Axalta will unveil a portfolio of coatings that enhance the performance, durability, safety and cost of electric vehicle batteries and motors.
- ConMet debuted its zero-emission electric trailer at TMC's Fall Meeting.
- Dorman HD Solutions added five products to its former dealer only heavy-duty parts offering.
- Frantz Filters now offers an expanded line of Duramax, Cummins and Powerstroke bypass oil filter kits.
- Phillips Connect has released two new SmartLock products designed to safeguard trailer loads.
- World American added ten replacement equalizers for Reyco product lines to its heavy-duty product offering.