Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 30-Sept. 5, 2021):
- AFA Industries has announced the availability of new engine parts and kits for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel and Navistar applications.
- Allison Transmission announced the addition of its eGen Power 100S and 130D e-Axles to its fully electric portfolio of propulsion solutions.
- Dana expanded its Spicer Electrified e-Powertrain offerings to include single and tandem e-Axles designed for Class 7 and 8 applications.
- The Galeo Group announced a new theft prevention and recovery system, consisting of a rugged tracking device and companion mobile application for iOS and Android.
- Milwaukee Tool expands its lighting solutions again with the introduction of the M12 Underbody Light. The company also released 49 socket sizes.
- Optronics International introduced its new STL02/03 LED low-profile, surface-mount taillight.
- Phillips Connect introduced an easy-to-install interior cargo camera that captures the status of the load in real time.
- Razor International announced its state-of-the-art electronic, automated landing gear control system is now Bluetooth enabled and Smart Trailer ready.
- RevHD's improved Rev Max wheel seal is now available nationwide.