Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 11-17, 2021).
- Cummins intends to introduce a 15-liter natural gas engine with up to 500 hp and 1,850 ft.-lbs.
- Fullbay has announced Fullbay Marketplace, a tool that streamlines the part-purchasing process for independent shops and fleet maintenance departments.
- MiX Telematics has released a new dashboard solution that leverages latest technologies to provide an enhanced, embedded analytics experience.
- Phillips Industries has introduced a new dual pole maintenance kit to remove contaminants and corrosion from liftgate sockets and plugs.
- PPG announced its AdjustRite commercial estimating system can now integrate with QuickBooks to streamline the automotive refinish invoicing process.
- Truck-Lite has introduced heated Super 44 and 60 Series stop/tail/turn (STT) LED lights.
- World American has added 11 new part numbers for insulator pads for Mack applications.