Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of July 25-31, 2022:
- Carrier Transicold introduced four new premium performance trailer refrigeration units that offer double-digit fuel efficiency improvements and lifetime compliance with emissions requirements of the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Continental partnered with Navistar to design a new lineup of 19.5-in. tires for regional on/off-road use.
- Hogebuilt added universal mounting kits for single axle, half tandem and full tandem fenders.
- Pegasus Bus Company announced details surrounding the design of its all-new Atlas models, which include being built on Peterbilt chassis.
- Uniroyal Tires relaunched its commercial truck portfolio with the introduction of three tire offers for the U.S.
- World American added 11 parts numbers to its heavy-duty product offering.