Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of Oct. 3-9, 2022:
- Buyers Products released a municipal wing plow designed to clear heavy, wet snow in high-volume conditions.
- Michelin replaced its Michelin XZE tire in two current 19.5-in., sizes with the Agilis HD Z 19.5 in., tire.
- NEXIQ Technologies released its USB-Link 3 Vehicle Interface Wireless Edition.
- Snap-on introduced a trio of rolling creepers for vehicle technicians.
- World American added a number of leaf springs to its heavy-duty product offering.
- Yokohama Tire introduced its 716U ultra wide-base, available in size 455/55R225.