Dorman HD Solutions introduces its Diesel Decoder diagnostic tool.
According to the company, the scan tool offers "dealer-level heavy-duty diagnostics" and is compatible with all North American heavy-duty truck makes. Dorman says Diesel Decoder is from Diesel Laptops, and is a powerful, one-of-a-kind, diagnostic scan tool that accurately delivers detailed information to a smartphone for all heavy-duty truck makes, without the need for expensive code scanning hardware.
The company says features include:
- Detect all true fault codes.
- Get instant access to the Diesel Laptops repair library.
- Plan maintenance intervals using engine operating hours and more.
- Generate trip reports that can be printed and shared.
- Detect and store comprehensive truck specifications.
- All for a fraction of the cost of other scan tools.
And Diesel Decoder is just one of many new products added to Dorman's heavy-duty product catalog this month. Other featured components include the extension of International oil pan line and a door handle for 1981 to 2006 Mack trucks.