Stertil-Koni introduced five new, air-over-hydraulic jacks, each engineered for heavy duty applications, notably trucking, transit buses, agriculture and construction.
While capacities and applications vary, the company says all share engineering features, including:
- Air-powered, hydraulics delivering smooth and precise operation;
- Chrome-plated lifting rams for extended service life;
- Hydraulic protection against overloading;
- Convenient controls located on the end of handles, requiring constant pressure while operating, for optimum safety; and
- Standard 2-in. and 4-in. height extensions.
The models introduced by Stertil-Koni are:
- Model S25-1, a single-stage jack for vehicles and machinery with a capacity of 55,000 lb.
- Model SK25-1H, a single-stage jack for agricultural contractor machinery, trailers, and other high clearance applications, with a capacity of 55,000 lb.
- Model SK25-2, a two-stage versatile hydraulic jack for buses and trucks with a capacity up to 55,000 lb.
- Model SK40-4, a four-stage jack for ultra-low transit vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 88,000 lb.
- Model SK50-3, a three-stage high capacity ergonomic jack for low-clearance vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 110,000 lb.
“Stertil-Koni, which has a well-established expertise in heavy-duty lifting utilizing top-tier hydraulic technology, is pleased to broaden our portfolio of offerings in shop equipment to our customers. Each of the five, new air-over-hydraulic jacks we have introduced is engineered to provide even more support to the busy technician hard at work,” says Stertil-Koni Business Development Manager Radu Pop.