Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry for the week of Oct. 16-22, 2023:
- Volvo Trucks launches Volvo Connect fleet management portal.
- Phillips introduces interior corner lights with motion detection.
- Clarience Technologies debuted its Fus1ion data platform for external customers.
- Clarience Technologies also introduced a new in-line configuration option of its Road Ready Light Out Detection System (LODS).
- Cummins, in collaboration with several partners, released the Open Telematics Framework.
- JOSAM is introducing two new wheel alignment and collision repair products at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
- Doran Manufacturing integrated its tire pressure and temperature data with Platform Science.
- IPD has an engine rebuild kit for the Cummins X15.