The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (July 5-11, 2021).
- The Alabama Trucking Association board of directors elected Truckworx Kenworth President Will Bruser to serve as its chairman of the board for the 2021-2022 fiscal year. His term begins runs to June 30, 2022.
- ATRO Engineered Systems has hired David Velasquez as customer service manager. The company also announced Jay Moore has moved into a product manager position.
- Fleet Advantage announced Katerina Jones, vice president of marketing and business development, has been named a NextGen Leader for Monitor Magazine’s 2nd Annual NextGen Leaders Award, which highlights 40 up-and-coming leaders under 40 in the equipment finance industry.
- Longtime Jasper Engines & Transmissions national accounts leader Bob Boeglin has died. He was 68.
- Purkeys announced new additions to its sales team: Bob Mitchell, David Arriaga and Columbus Calley. The new sales team members will serve as account managers.