The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of June 20, 2022:
- Sadler Power Train Founder Roy Sadler has died.
- HDA Truck Pride has added three associates to its leadership team. Ron Fleischhacker has rejoined the company as business development manager; Curt Westphal, has joined the company as director of program development; and Danielle Orlando, has joined the company as director of marketing and communications.
- Stanadyne has appointed Dr. John Pinson as CEO.
- Cox Enterprises has named Karen Bennett executive vice president and chief people officer, effective Jan. 1, 2023. Bennett is currently on the Cox Communications team.
- Senator Todd Young (R-Ind.) was recently named by the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) as a 2022 recipient of the Joseph M. Magliochetti Industry Champion Award.
- Wes Cummins has been appointed to the CalAmp board of directors.
- Marx Buscemi Eisbrenner Group (MBE Group) has hired Gretchen Bennett as account coordinator.