The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of May 1, 2023:
- Hyzon Motors appointed CEO Parker Meeks to its board of directors. It also announced that Sue Sun-LaSovage will join the company as chief human resources officer.
- Truck System Technologies announces Michael Benson has been promoted to vice president of sales.
- Fred Lack has retired after 44 years with Fleet Brake. Lack was a founder and partner for 34 years and spent the last decade as an employee.
- Corby Stover has been named president and COO of Morgan Truck Body.
- Charles "Chip" Stuhr was named president of STEMCO. Stuhr was previously vice president and general manager.