The Used Truck Association (UTA) says registration is open for its Managing for Success and Selling for Success in-person training courses that will be held in Renton, Wash., next month.
Managing for Success will be held on May 16-17, with Selling for Success on May 17-18. The classes will be held on site at Kenworth Truck Company, 750 Houser Way N, Renton, WA 98057. Each class is open to all and are $495 for UTA members and $595 for non-members.
UTA says the Managing for Success seminar is focused on building a sales command center and developing a sales team. Topics addressed include:
- Proven system to guarantee you hit your numbers
- Visual tracking to see that salespeople make quota
- Performance enhancers to maximize training results
- Sales strategies to beat the competition
- Coaching that eliminates Push-Back from salespeople
- Compensation strategies for sales deficiencies
- How to run sales like a business
- Blueprint for your own Command Center
The Selling for Success seminar covers how used truck salespeople can better engage with customers and move equipment. Topics addressed include:
- Why Have a System?
- B.A.T. & Post-Covid Prospecting
- Bonding & Rapport
- Not Ok
- Setting the Ground Rules
- Selling Value with Pain
- Budget & DMP
- Closing the Sale
For more information, including hotel information and to register, please CLICK HERE.