ACOFAS will conduct its 23rd Technician Training Clinic on Nov. 17-18, 2015, at Hendrickson’s Auxiliary Axle production facility in Hebron, Ohio.
ACOFAS says some of the topics that will be covered during the clinic include:
- Proper replacement of auxiliary axle spindle bushings
- Recommended procedures for king pin replacement: When is it alright? When should the axle be replaced?
- Maintenance and inspection procedures for tag and pusher axles
- Bushing replacement
- Trouble-shooting auxiliary axle air systems
- Hendrickson-International Specialty Axle Group’s new products and what we need to be aware of for maintenance
ACOFAS says it is grateful for Hendrickson’s support in its training curriculum. The company has hosted ACOFAS training clinics several times, and “the technical information regarding the Hendrickson products has been exceedingly valuable. This clinic will provide the information and training you need to keep your business out of trouble,” ACOFAS says.
Interested parties can sign up for the clinic two ways: online and by mail.
ACOFAS says online registration and hotel reservations (at the Heath/Newark Hampton Inn, 1008 Hebron Road, Heath, Ohio 43056) can be made through www.acofas.com, or techs can mail their registration to ACOFAS and contact the hotel by phone at (740) 788-8991 and mention ACOFAS to receive the group rate. The group rate will be available until Nov. 1, 2015.
The Hendrickson axle facility is located at 277 N. High St., Hebron, OH 43025. Paul Brown, marketing manager at Hendrickson, will host ACOFAS during the event.