HDA Truck Pride (HDATP) has announced registration is now open for its 2021 Annual Meeting. The hybrid event will be held July 12-15 in Dallas and/or virtually July 21-22. HDATP’s virtual platform also will include livestreams from our in person meeting.
The event is focused on growing beyond the challenges of today. The 2021 event is centered on business, education and fostering growth amongst all its attendees. Whether attendees are in-person or virtually, they will be able to experience the event to its fullest, HDATP says.
A separate communication will be sent regarding sponsorship opportunities, trade show details, PIP one-on-one meetings and show specials.
Highlights for 2021:
- Hybrid format to allow for expanded attendance across your organization. All content available in-person and virtually!
- Scheduled one-on-one meetings for PIP suppliers (scheduling information coming soon)
- Supplier Booth Fees remain unchanged at $7,000 for a 10x10; $10,000 for a 10x20
- In-person booth show and one-on-one meetings: July 13-14
- Virtual booth show and one-on-one meetings: July 21-22
- No hotel suite required! One-on-one meetings will occur in your booth space
- Opening general session Tuesday, July 13 at 9 a.m.
- A special event to celebrate the retirement of Don Reimondo on Tuesday evening
Focus on keeping everyone safe:
- Face masks will be required at all organized events
- All HDATP meetings & events will have social distancing protocol in place where possible
- No group social activities organized by HDA Truck Pride