MEMA, the Vehicle Suppliers Association, is launching a mentorship program for MEMA employees. The program is designed to help build professional skills to positively impact their role at MEMA and careers in the transportation industry.
The new program, called “MentorME,” will kick off with five members of the senior leadership team serving as mentors. The six-month program will include one-on-one mentoring sessions as well as professional development courses for both mentors and mentees, MEMA says. Focus areas include managing up, presentation skills, and the art of networking.
“MEMA is able to provide solid value to our members because of the talent we invest in internally,” says Ann Wilson, senior vice president, Government Affairs, MEMA and one of the inaugural MentorME mentors. “MentorME will guide participants towards professional development that will help them in their current career and beyond.”
The 2023 MEMA MentorME mentors are:
- John Chalifoux – Chief Sustainability Officer, MEMA & COO,MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers
- Julie Fream – President & CEO, MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers
- Paul McCarthy – President & CEO, MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers
- Collin Shaw – Chief Commercial Vehicle Officer, MEMA & COO,MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers
- Ann Wilson – Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA