Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) 2022 is back in person Monday, Jan. 24, 2022, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
The annual conference brings together thought leaders from all segments of the heavy-duty aftermarket to share their knowledge on the state of the market, discuss industry challenges and explore strategies to address them, organizers say.
HDAD 2022 Topics will include:
- A real-world discussion on pandemic strategies, successes and failures, and looking towards what’s next;
- What to expect in 2022 from Washington, D.C.;
- Macroeconomic trends that will impact the industry;
- MacKay & Company’s Aftermarket Outlook and Truckable Economic Activity Update;
- Technology outlooks from a variety of distribution channels; and
- The Fleet Perspective: Parts, service and the impact of new technologies.
- Go to https://www.hdma.org/content/heavy-duty-aftermarket-dialogue
- “Register Now”
- “Register” in top right corner
- Ticket Item: use drop down box to select the number of tickets. List attendee’s names
- In addition, the Early Bird Special provides with additional savings. HURRY AND REGISTER BEFORE THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 17th.
- Registration questions? Contact Ashley McLeod with HDMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or Molly MacKay Zacker at email@example.com.