For the 14th consecutive year, Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel has been named Talbert Manufacturing's top dealer. The company also has been honored in 2021 as Talbert's top parts seller.
“We are proud to announce Hale as our top dealer of 2021 for the 14th consecutive time,” says Troy Geisler, Talbert Manufacturing vice president of sales and marketing. “They align with Talbert’s values in the way they provide customers with quality and trustworthy service. Even with the most challenging loads to carry, they don’t hesitate to find a solution, making them a longstanding company many can count on.”
Hale is a full-service dealership with 12 locations from Maine to Florida. The dealership sells new and used trailers and related equipment. Hale also rents trailers, sells commercial trailer parts and accessories and provides general trailer service and repairs.
Talbert also named Illinois Truck & Equipment, who recently joined Sunbelt Rentals Earth Moving Solutions, as the Most Improved Dealer of 2021. The company is located in Morris, Ill., and is also one of Talbert’s top 10 dealers of the year.
“We have chosen Sunbelt Rentals Earth Moving Solutions as one of our most improved dealers due to their proven loyalty to their customers,” Geisler says. “Like many of our dealers, Sunbelt Rentals will go the extra mile to ensure each customer receives top-notch service and support. This is a value we hold high at Talbert.”
The remaining top Talbert dealers, based on 2021 sales, are listed in alphabetical order below.
- Alamo City Trailer Sales, LLC, with locations in areas in and around San Antonio and Austin, Texas, provides a variety of trailer sizes and models available for purchase or rental use. The company also offers trailer financing, parts, service and repair to their customers.
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales of Otterbein, Ind., features a wide selection of new and used trailers for sale or rent and a fully stocked parts department. The family-owned company also offers custom trailer modification and full-service repairs.
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids, with locations in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, Mich., has a trailer division that specializes in the construction, material hauling and agricultural trailer business. Since 1978, the company has offered customers one of the most expansive and diverse used truck inventories in the United States.
- Leslie Equipment Company is a consistent top Talbert dealer, providing quality construction, forestry, mining, oil and gas pipeline equipment for more than 45 years. The company is recognized within the industry as an innovative leader in sale and product support. Leslie Equipment operates eight locations, serving customers in Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales of Vermont is a family-owned business that has been a top Talbert dealer for many years. The company features a variety of Talbert trailer options, a large, well-stocked parts department and a full-service repair facility. Lucky’s Trailer Sales has multiple locations throughout the state.
- Reno’s Trailer Sales & Rental of Belle Vernon, Penn., is a leader in the open deck market, specializing in flatbeds, drop decks, lowboys, double drops, specialized heavy haul and tag-a-long trailers. The company has a 60-plus-year legacy of industry-leading service for their customers in the greater Pittsburgh area.
- Royal Truck & Trailer carries a wide selection of new and used trailers. The company also offers wheel reconditioning, service and fabrication and has one of the largest parts departments in the industry. Royal Truck and Trailer has four locations covering northern and eastern Michigan.
- Sunbelt Rentals/Earth Moving Solutions, formerly known as Illinois Truck & Equipment Co., recently joined Sunbelt Rentals to grow their presence and serve Chicago and surrounding areas. They specialize in providing rental trailers for jobs in infrastructure, residential or commercial construction.
- West Side Tractor has 11 locations around the state of Indiana and northern Illinois and specializes in full-service construction and forestry equipment. The company offers standard and custom heavy haul trailers ranging from 10- to 55-ton capacity models.