Advantage Truck Group named its 2022 Pete DePina Legacy Award winners.
The Pete DePina Legacy Award, the highest recognition that an ATG employee can receive, was created as a memorial to Napoleon "Pete" DePina, who worked at the Shrewsbury facility for 25 years until his untimely death in 2019. It is given to a person at each ATG location who most embodies the values and qualities DePina was known for, including integrity and a quiet leadership grounded in humility, generosity and selfless service to others.
"Our ability to provide the best service and experience for our customers starts with our people," says ATG President and CEO Kevin Holmes. "This award helps us honor those who go beyond expectations and whose efforts and attitude, like Pete's, elevate the quality of service across our network and make ATG a special place to work."
More than 100 employees were nominated by their peers for the award. Winners were presented with a monetary award that they will continue to receive as part of their profit-sharing bonus each year throughout their employment with ATG.
The winners are:
- Peter Ashworth, inside parts sales associate, ATG Raynham.
- Michael Madsen, warehouse associate, ATG Shrewsbury.
- Doug Peters, shop foreman, ATG Westfield.
- Eric Chapin, diesel technician, ATG Westminster.
- Ellie Clauss, service advisor, ATG Lancaster.
- Bill Wiley, sales manager, ATG Lebanon.
- Jonathan Flebotte, inside parts sales associate, ATG Manchester.
- Corey Cullen, shop foreman, ATG Seabrook.
This story was updated to reflect the correct year of Pete DePina's death.