ATD announces six commercial truck dealers have been nominated for the 2013 Truck Dealer of the Year.
The nominees are:
- Steve Bacalis, president and CEO of Tom Nehl Truck Co., in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Sheila M. Horwith, CEO of Horwith Trucks Inc., in Northampton, Pa.
- Andrew G. Linn, Jr., president of Southland International Trucks, Inc., in Homewood, Ala.;
- Scott E. Oliphant, president of Kenworth of South Louisiana, LLC, in Gray, La.
- Todd Schaub, dealer principal of S & S Volvo, in Lima, Ohio
- Brad Wilson, president of Peterbilt of Sioux City, in Sioux City, Iowa
The winner and runner-up will be announced Feb. 9, 2013 at the 50th annual ATD Convention and Expo, which once again runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Expo, in Orlando, Fla., from Feb. 8-11, 2013.
ATD says nominees for the annual award were selected by their peers and will be evaluated on dealership performance, civic contributions and industry leadership. The winner and runner-up will be chosen by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.