The Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association has announced its lineup for the upcoming Big R/ReMaTecUSA event in Las Vegas, which is set for Oct. 29-30.
Master mechanic and star of Velocity Channel’s All Girls Garage, Bogi Lateiner, will speak on the topic of “Remanufacturing Your Brand: How to Maximize Sales and Profits by Overcoming Negative Perceptions.”
She will explore the perceptions, what the end user is demanding of replacement parts and how to uniquely position your company to maximize sales and profits.
Specifically, she will answer the following questions for attendees at the 2016 BigR/ReMaTecUSA event:
- Who is your customer and what are they looking for in a replacement product?
- What are the challenges facing the reman industry?
- What is the perception of reman parts and how to overcome it?
- How to differentiate your company from the sea of competition?
- How we can all work together to overcome obstacles facing the automotive industry as a whole to build a stronger future?
Also speaking will be FTI Consulting’s Mike Rayne who will address the “disruptions” facing the industry.
The presentation will focus on the risks and opportunities that will present themselves in the short, medium and long term.
“As we move into the next decade the forces that shape our future will be very different to those that brought us to this point,” Rayne says.
Reserve your room by calling (877)-603- 4389.