Remanufacturing executives from member companies of Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) will meet at RSM in Chicago on June 26-27, 2017, to discuss current tax and trade policies, accounting principles for cores, reman branding, key industry insights, and more.
MERA says the event will include a tour of Midwest Fuel Injection, a diesel fuel injector remanufacturer, on June 26, followed by the executive council meeting on June 27. The program will conclude with a trip to Guaranteed Rate Field to watch the New York Yankees take on the Chicago White Sox!
MERA says meeting agenda will feature:
- Reman Advocacy | Tax & Trade and the Trump Administration
- Core Competency: Remanufacturing Across Industries
- Remanufactured Parts and the Collision Repair Industry
- C-level Review: Core Accounting & Taxation Principles
- Brand Intelligence: An Expert’s Perspective
- Member Roundtable Discussion
- Many networking opportunities
MERA says members can attend this meeting by calling 248.727.1902 or emailing Dave McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org.