The organizers of Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2018 have announced the winners of the Early Bird Registration Contest for distributor attendees who registered for the conference prior to Dec. 5, 2017. All distributors registering for HDAW prior to that date were automatically in a drawing for several excellent prizes.
Registration is still open for distributors, and registered distributors can elect to defer payment for HDAW conference admission fees until Jan. 2, 2018.
The Grand Prize Winner of The High Roller Package is Dwight Treen, of Mascot Truck Parts USA, LLC, in Plainfield, Ind. The package includes Mirage luxury suite accommodations, Mirage VIP check-in and status during his stay and Mirage limo airport transportation for HDAW ’18.
HDAW organizers say the following winners received the second place prize; a pair of tickets to the famous Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment show, good during the HDAW conference.
- Heath Littrel, TRP-Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Christy Gainer, Hobbs Spring & Suspension, Inc, Hobbs, New Mexico
- Steve Hillis, B&C Truck Electric Service Inc, Kansas City, Missouri
- Josh Stahl, Reviva Inc, Fridley, Minnesota
HDAW organizers say the following winners received $50 Mirage credits:
- William Nolan, Power Brake & Spring Service, Co., South Bend, Indiana
- Joshua Duff, Arrowhead, DBA J&N, Sharonville, Ohio
- Lisa Seibold, Albert’s Truck Service & Supply Inc DBA ATS, Weatherford, OK
- Dave Willis, CRW Parts, Inc., Rosedale, Maryland
- Adam Willer, Arrowhead, DBA J&N, Sharonville, Ohio
Additionally, HDAW organizers say the following winners received Mirage spa certificates:
- Jim Holmquist, H&M Wholesale Parts, Pacoima, California
- Steve Potter, Truckpro LLC, Cordova, Tennessee
- Pat Lotspeich, North Central Utility, Madison, Wisconsin
- Albert Bayona, One Stop Truck & Trailer Parts, Homestead, Florida
- Sarah Barber, Anderson Brothers Inc, Portland, Oregon