A group of product and equipment suppliers to the repair industry have joined forces to introduce the HD Repair Forum.
A first of its kind industry group, the HD Repair Forum was developed as a dedicated source of focused information for those involved in collision repair work for large vehicles, primarily Classes 6-8, including semis, buses and RVs.
According to organizers, the HD Repair Forum is where service providers “will hear the latest news, tips, tactics, trends and best practices on how to run your shop more effectively and grow your business.”
As part of its introduction to the industry, the organization also has announced it will hold its first onsite repair forum April 10-11 in Fort Worth, Texas.
Organizers say the event is open to heavy-duty repair facility shop owners and managers. It will feature various keynote presentations, panel discussions and training forums, allowing service providers in attendance to network and learn about their industry with their colleagues and the suppliers with whom they work.
The HD Repair Forum says some of the takeaways for attendees will include:
- Learn how to apply estimating best practices into your business
- Understand the growing demand for pre- and post- scanning
- Interact with an insurance panel
- Comprehend relevant labor laws and the importance of employee handbooks in protecting your business
- Discover the latest solutions to one of the industry’s biggest challenges – parts pricing and sourcing
Organizers say registration for the event is open now, and early bird rates are available until Feb. 16, 2018. For more information about the upcoming event, and to register, please CLICK HERE.