Increasing developments in telematics and advanced driver assistance systems is reshaping the transportation industry, and the effects on repair processes from these evolutions are wide-spread, complicated and continuously changing.
Derek Kaufman, of Schwartz Advisors & C3 Network, will be speaking on the topic at the Heavy Duty Repair Forum, set for April 10-11, 2018, in Fort Worth, Texas.
Kaufman will provide insight into how advancements like lane departure sensing, collision-avoidance systems, platooning systems, electric vehicles, anti-idling systems and over-the-air-reprogramming are changing the way claims are handled and vehicles are repaired. He will also share what responsibilities and opportunities shop owners have in managing these changes.
Other event takeaways for attendees will include:
- Learn how to apply estimating best practices into your business
- Understand the growing demand for pre- and post-scanning
- Interact with an insurance panel
- Comprehend relevant labor laws and the importance of employee handbooks in protecting your business
- Discover the latest solutions to one of the industry’s biggest challenges – parts pricing and sourcing
For more information about the upcoming event, and to register, please CLICK HERE.