In a continued effort to meet customers’ needs, ATRO Engineered Systems has expanded its aftermarket parts on three key suspensions – the Freightliner TufTrac, Neway ADZ and Volvo T-Ride, according to an announcement.
“Through innovative design and engineering, ATRO continues to provide solutions for heavy trucks. Whether it’s these new suspensions or a longstanding suspension, ATRO looks to offer the finest parts to get your truck back on the road and stay on the road longer,” says Leslie Brock, ATRO executive vice president.
- Upper and lower spring pads with updated designs for stress reduction, durability and ride quality
- Complete torque rods and replacement bushings featuring ATRO’s rotating pin design for easier installation
- Complete V-Rod assemblies
- Individual V-Rod bushings and complete V-Rod rebush kits
- Apex bushing available separately, not available through OE
- Load springs with polyurethane formulated to absorb shock and dampen vibration for better ride quality
- Complete fixed length or adjustable torque rods with ATRO’s rotating pin design for easier installation
- Complete V-Rod assemblies using a low friction, high abrasion, and wear resistant polyurethane
- V-Rod and torque rod bushings