Registration is open for the eighth annual MERA Sustainable Manufacturing Conference, scheduled for Sept. 26-27, in metro Detroit.
MERA – The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing, says its has renamed the conference to better showcase remanufacturing as a key process in today’s circular economy. The group says this year’s event will recognize and advance remanufacturing’s role in diverse industrial sectors throughout the two-day program.
MERA states a wide-range of topics will be discussed, including:
- Advanced Remanufacturing Technologies
- Future Automotive and Commercial Vehicle Trends
- Mechatronics: The Brave New Frontier
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Economic Outlook & Industry Insights
- Battery Remanufacturing
- Emerging Markets
- An Open Dialogue with Academia: Training Future Sustainable Manufacturing Leaders
For more information about the conference, and to register, please CLICK HERE.