Based on the success of the 1810 Series carrier bearing CR00-67825 launched in 2015, ATRO is expanding its carrier hanger offering with the rollout of the 1710 Series carrier bearing CR00- 67121. The application of polyurethane on parts under extreme attack from oil, grease, cleaning solutions and other contaminants highlights the benefits of ATRO’s proprietary polyurethane solutions, according to an announcement.
“While the rubber carriers manufactured by our competition deteriorate in driveline conditions, ATRO Polys are impervious to chemical attack,” says Skip Steffen, director of aftermarket sales. “The quality of ATRO’s CR00-67825 and the line extension to this smaller version, CR00-67121, provide a needed solution to our customers. In addition, our carrier bearing has a three-year warranty, making both our product quality and warranty unmatched in the marketplace.”
ATRO’s new premium carrier bearing assembly, CR00-67121, fits Class 6-7 trucks with a 1710 series driveline. It is manufactured utilizing ATRO’s engineering design and ability to formulate the exact polyurethane to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Three-year warranty
- Chemically resistant to contaminants, such as oil, fuel, road salt and cleaning solvents
- Proprietary polyurethane absorbs shock and dampens vibration
- Double-sealed bearing is permanently lubricated and keeps out contaminants
- Zinc electroplated, sealed dust shield is corrosion resistant and protects against road debris
- Steel, zinc electroplated bracket with superior strength and durability is resistant to corrosion