Stertil-Koni says seven distributor companies in its North American network have earned its coveted Aspire Program Award, based on their accelerated pace of sales growth.
Stertil-Koni says the Aspire Program salutes Stertil-Koni distributors who have achieved marked incremental sales gains on a year-over-year basis, thereby placing them in a new, heightened level of performance. The awards were presented recently at the company’s annual distributor meeting in Annapolis, Md.
The company says recipients of the Stertil-Koni Aspire Program Awards are:
- Alan Tye & Associates, headquartered in Fairfax, Va.
- Westvac Industrial, based in Alberta, Canada
- Reeder Distributors, located in Fort Worth, Texas
- Municipal Maintenance Equipment (MME), headquartered in Sacramento, Calif.
- Safetylane (USA LIFT), located in Bloomington, Ind.
- Power Washer Sales, headquartered in Littleton, Mass.
- Midwest Lift Works, based in Jordan, Minn.
“It is my great honor to recognize these top performers. What is particularly special and gratifying is that a number of these companies are first-time winners. To me, that underscores how dynamic and driven our distributor network is in terms of bringing the very best in heavy duty vehicle lifting systems and service support to the entire North American marketplace,” says Stertil-Koni President Dr. Jean DellAmore.