Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (June 8-14, 2020). For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- BFGoodrich has launched two new regional tires, the Route Control S and Route Control D, to help truckers in wet-weather conditions.
- Bridgestone Americas introduced its Bandag MaxTread line, which features trailer, drive and all-position fitments.
- Cooper Tire’s Roadmaster brand has introduced two new tires to the “final mile,” pick-up and delivery and emergency vehicle tire segment.
- Dorman HD Solutions added eight new parts to its heavy-duty former dealer only parts line.
- Elgin Industries expanded its OE and aftermarket engine parts range for leading medium- and heavy-duty engines.
- Hot Shot’s Secret announced the immediate rebranding of Transmission Stiction Eliminator to Shift Restore.
- Lumileds introduced the Philips LED integral beam as a DOT-compliant LED upgrade for conventional sealed beam headlamps.
- Permatex has added four new, advanced, high-temperature gasket makers to its Ultra, Optimum and The Right Stuff lines.
- Stertil-Koni has introduced its first portable air over hydraulic jack for servicing vehicles in the maintenance bay or on the road.