Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 10-16, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Dana introduced Spicer ReadyPack preassembled kits for the popular commercial vehicle driveshafts, coupling shafts, and interaxle shafts.
- Dorman HD Solutions added new products to its former dealer only heavy-duty parts line.
- Femco introduced new non-drip drain plugs and clickers.
- Old World Industries introduced BlueDEF PLATINUM diesel exhaust fluid.
- Phillips Industries expanded its cable support offering with the Tracker spring kit designed specifically for tighter turns.
- Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. has announced the new Toyo Celsius Cargo all-weather commercial grade tire designed for commercial vans and light trucks.
- Valvoline has launched Valvoline Premium Blue One Solution Gen2 — the brand’s second iteration of its heavy duty engine oil first released in 2018.